Thursday, December 24, 2015

Happy Holidays - 2015

It's Christmas Eve, and here in Akron, Ohio it is 52 degrees and sunny. Not exactly Christmas-season weather - but it's great weather for a bike ride.

White Christmas? Not this year.
We'll have family get-togethers later today and tomorrow - but this morning I managed to take a break from making party dip and wrapping presents to get out for a ride.

That's more like it this year.
Although I only had time to go for about an hour or so, it was still great to be outdoors doing something I love. And it keeps up my long-standing tradition of getting out for a bike ride on or about Christmas. It's a tradition that I manage more often than a person would think likely.

Wherever you are, I hope you get a chance to celebrate the season in one of the best ways I know of. Get out for a ride.

Happy holidays.

1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas to you and family. Enjoy and stay well.

    ReplyDelete